home | about | contact | projects | shop | sponsor

Thursday, March 29, 2012

LIKE // FOLLOW // PIN // SHARE


Hello hello! Like, follow, pin, share... what's your favorite way to interact with the things that you love?
Here are just a few ways you can stay in the loop with Hella Vintage! I, just like many of you out there, am way into pinterest. Such a fun way to organize and display all the ideas, thoughts and pretty you see on a daily basis. I have even included pin boards of what is in the shop and what is happening here on the blog. Follow Hella Vintage on Pinterest!


Now, Twitter is probably my favorite way to interact as far as social media goes. I share many more details about myself, my MR. and our lifestyle via twitter as well as behind the scenes looks into Hella Vintage. Follow Hella Vintage on Twitter!


You can also stay up to date with Hella Vintage on Facebook. Just LIKE us for exclusive offers and details about upcoming giveaways! Be the first to know about new arrivals and special events!

To see what i'm into and what has been inspiring me follow Hella Vintage on Tumblr! There is a whole lot of pretty going on over here!

Thanks for following, whichever way you prefer!

No comments:

Post a Comment