home | about | contact | projects | shop | sponsor

Monday, June 18, 2012

Pretty Clutter






Happy Monday! I'm playing hookie today from the day job, and what better way to distract myself from all the work I need to get done, than by browsing the pretty spaces of others. This pastel, tchotchke covered home reminds me of my very first, all to myself, little house in San Luis Obispo. Sky high stacks of magazines, cluttered shelves and a variety of antlers. Swoon. 
I love when people take pride in displaying the pretty things in their life. Have a great week everyone! 

The home of Karen Inderbitzen-Waller and Delphine Avril Planqueel in Auckland, New Zealand via The Selby

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this house!! Its the sort of place I'd love to have
    So crazy strange because its in the same city where I am! Auckland!!
    -Britney of Lemonwood and Honey

    ReplyDelete