home | about | contact | projects | shop | sponsor

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Lately...

Holy crap, I can't even believe that May is already coming to an end. Where should I even begin on this one... between the shop, the day job, the MR.'s band, and a new project in the works life is pretty busy these days but in the best kind of ways!

Briefly... new vintage is coming to the shop this weekend, finally! I did a shoot for Hella a few weeks back with our model, Stephanie, with some killer 90's pieces that will all be up in the shop!

My day job is just beyond busy but I love it! The company is growing so quickly, we just expanded the brick and mortar location and we are getting ready to launch a website this August! I swear one day I will do a post about what exactly I do for my day job, but that is definitely a topic for a different day. What can I say, I'm lucky to be doing what I love.
I'm still looking for an assistant... hint hint.

As for the MR. and his band, Forget Your Friends, they have been up in the studio every weekend finishing their debut album with their EP hitting next month. Check out the photoshoot I just did with FYF last weekend.

I also just started a new design project. Im going to be merchandising for a local brand (hint hint: I guess you could say it is part of the family business) as well as updating and redesigning some of their current apparel and merchandise. As soon as I have my production samples in hand I will spill the beans... until then, see if you can guess. Like I said, life has been pretty busy lately. Oh and guess what else...the MR. and I will be celebrating our seven year anniversary on Friday!
Crazy, right?! I sure am one lucky lady. Keep up on Instagram. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment