home | about | contact | projects | shop | sponsor

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

2014...

Wow... already half way through the first month of 2014. If 2013 was any indication of how this year is going to go I have already hit the ground running. I took some time to think about what made me really happy about last year and wrote down a few goals and inspirations for this year. I get caught up in the meaning of goals and often put too much power in what I am trying to accomplish and when it is not reached I hold the disappointment on myself. The new year is a great time to reflect and it feels like a chance to start fresh and new... It feels good to write down what I would like to change even if I don't get to everything on that list. I am blessed to be doing what I love and I also have a few new and exciting business ventures coming up for this year. I am excited to see what comes to life in the next few weeks and months.
I vow to be in the moment and put aside my perfections. Fuck Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment