home | about | contact | projects | shop | sponsor

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

How I Wore It // The Sunflower Romper

Happy Tuesday everyone! This is my very first How I Wore It outfit post. I will be featuring some of my favorite vintage pieces from my Etsy and Market Publique shops and showing you How I Wore It. I give you the Sunflower Romper and the Peggy Picnic Purse today. The purse is named after one of my favorite characters on Mad Men, Peggy, I saw her with the exact same purse in one of the episodes. I tied the sides of the romper to flatter my shape a little better and to show some more leg...enjoy! xoxo





The Sunflower Romper available HERE
The Peggy Picnic Purse Available HERE

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog makeover! Fi is amazing. That cinderblock wall makes me dizzy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these photos! your blog makeover looks so good! love it!

    ReplyDelete