home | about | contact | projects | shop | sponsor

Monday, October 17, 2011

Wedding Bells // Jamie & Aaron

Hello hello! I know it has been a little quiet over here for the last week but we have some great reasons for that. Last Sunday, October 9th two of our very good friends, Jamie & Aaron, tied the knot! It was such a wonderful day at the Sportsmen's Lodge in LA and im so honored that I got to spend it with Jamie before she took her vows as well as stand up there with her as her maid of honor.  
Here are a few little peaks from that day...
Bridesmaid goodies: Jamie got each of us bridesmaids these little black clutches for the evening, personalized necklaces from 
Delicacy J, an extra special glass for the champagne toast and a vintage handkerchief for those teary moments.
The Snyders!
Finally! A new picture of the two of us!
First Dance.
An extra special gift I made for the bride and groom. I gave this little embroidery to Jamie on her wedding shower, a month before the ceremony. I have something extra special in the works for their actual wedding gift...I'll have to share a little later.
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment