home | about | contact | projects | shop | sponsor

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween // Royal Tenenbaum Style

Happy Halloween and happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great Halloween weekend with lots of festivities. 
The Mr. and I carved classic jack-o-lanterns on Friday, went to a killer party on Saturday and stayed in all day Sunday watching our favorite Halloween flicks. My all time favorite Halloween movie is none other than John Carpenter's Halloween...
I am actually watching it this morning...quite appropriate if I do say so myself.

For our costumes this year we went as some of our favorite characters, Margot & Richie Tenenbaum, from Wes Anderson's 
The Royal Tenenbaums. As another of one of my favorite films it was a major blast to dress up and play the part for the evening. 
I kept repeating to the Mr. all night ... "Why'd you choke out there Richie?" and "Let me get a look at you."

So much fun! What did you dress up as? xoxo


For Margot & Richie Tenenbaum inspired looks shop Hella Vintage on Etsy & Market Publique.

No comments:

Post a Comment