home | about | contact | projects | shop | sponsor

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Girl Crush // Suzanne Ford Carafano of Spanish Moss

Swoon! No surprise over here that I have had a major girl crush on Suzanne Ford Carafano of Spanish Moss since I started following her on Myspace back in the day. Her look, her attitude, her style...she has been an inspiration of mine for years, and seems like a super rad chick! I frequently stalk the Spanish Moss blog and always look forward to seeing what Suzanne is wearing and where she is wearing it to. I stumbled across a post on the Foam Magazine blog with these photos of Suzanne and yep, love them all! 
I mean come on floral bell bottoms, geo print maxi and studs! Yes, please!









Photos c/o Foam Magazine

1 comment:

  1. LOVE her style & always shop Spanish Moss on line for vintage fur coats, leather biker style jackets, & kimonos...
    I love the American Gold line she designs as well!!! Amazing!!!!!
    http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete