home | about | contact | projects | shop | sponsor

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Forget Your Friends // Slow Burning Summer

Hello hello! For those of you that follow me on twitter I am sure you have seen me mention that my handsome Mr. has been working on a new music project with his new band Forget Your Friends. The experimental indie trio has been hitting the studio since July to put together their debut EP featuring their first single, Slow Burning Summer.

This is really special for me to see my Mr. and his vision come to light. He started writing these songs back in March of 2010 and the entire process has morphed into something that fits more perfectly planned. I am so proud of him and his band and I cannot wait for their EP to be finished! In the mean time get your fix with Slow Burning Summer! xoxo

Follow Forget Your Friends on Twitter
Like Forget Your Friends on Facebook
Watch Forget Your Friends on YouTube 

No comments:

Post a Comment