home | about | contact | projects | shop | sponsor

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Design By cluSSSter

Good Wednesday morning! You may have noticed a different look over here on the Hella Vintage blog, and that is all thanks to miss Fi from cluSSSter! She is my go-to design/code queen. I often find myself coming up with super random ideas that I just don't know how to translate from my brain to the compter, but Fi gets me! It is such a pleasure to find a designer who not only understands your vision but wants to work with you to make it special. Pretty much Hella Vintage would be a cluster f@*k if I didn't have  cluSSSter. Thanks Fi! Check out cluSSSter to bring some inspiration into your life!


1 comment:

  1. oh dude! Thanks so much for the shoutout! *blushing* :) So glad to be able to work with YOU! <3

    ReplyDelete