home | about | contact | projects | shop | sponsor

Friday, February 17, 2012

Frolic In The Forest

These photos from Vogue Italia February 2012 have sparked some inspiration for me! Back in 2010 the MR. and I eloped to the courthouse for a less than traditional nuptial agreement. Since the day I became the MRS. I have been contemplating the perfect photo look and scene that I want to express this milestone in our lives. Now, we are already in 2012 and I still have not arranged or planned our pretty pictures. Finally, we have come up with a concept that speaks for both of us and will represent us as a couple and show our love. I am really looking forward to this photoshoot with the MR. and cannot wait to share more details later... 
Now, to find the perfect dress... Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. she looks SO amazing! I think she should model for LIFE. Love love love

    --Fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great photos & great dresses! I can't wait to see YOUR photos!

    ReplyDelete