home | about | contact | projects | shop | sponsor

Monday, July 23, 2012

Gwen Stefani // Settle Down

So so stoked on the new No Doubt album that comes out this September! For about the past week or so I have been hearing a lot of buzz on No Doubt and the photos to go along with it are enough to make any Gwen Stefani fan run to their local drug store for hair bleach, red lipstick and a wife beater. I grew up being heavily influenced by Gwen through the 90's. She was and is my beauty icon. From her pleather outfits, suspenders and pink hair, I attempted it all. Now, Gwen in her early 40's, is looking better than ever I must say... 
Did you catch her at the Teen Choice Awards last night? Holy moly!! 
Check out the newest single, Settle Down, from the new No Doubt album, Push and Shove. Loving the super positive lyrics!

2 comments:

  1. yes!! i posted this video too! i love all the pictures you've gathered of her and the band. SO excited! can i be honest about something real quick? No Doubt playing at the TEEN'S Choice Awards was a little confusing for me because the whole time I kept on thinking, "You kids don't know No Doubt! Just Gwen. You guys haven't been waiting for YEARS for the entire band to reunite.". I know music is timeless and all, but I couldn't help but feel like those teens couldn't really appreciate what they were actually witnessing. Haha.. okay, rant over. Love their new song. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    My name is Jill de Leon and I work for E! Entertainment. I was going through No Doubt photos and came across the photo you posted (8th picture down) and wanted to know where you found this photo. I'd love to use it in our show and wanted to know the original source. If you could email me at Jill.deLeon@comcastnets.com to talk about; I'd appreciate it!

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete