home | about | contact | projects | shop | sponsor

Monday, July 9, 2012

Things I Love // Summertime

Happy Monday! With this being the first offical hot hot week out here in California, the coolest day will be 101 with the hottest day hitting 108, and the close to the Fourth of July festivities I cannot help but to immerse myself in all things summertime! Swimming pools, fresh seasonal fruit, road trips, treasure hunting and delicious sweet treats are just a few of my favorite summer things. 
What are your favorite things about summer?

Photos: 1 2 3 4 5

1 comment:

  1. I'm literally drooling over that s'more!

    Love your blog! Started following here and on bloglovin. :) Would love for you to do the same!!

    Shannon
    Fabulously Vintage
    http://fabulouslyvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete