home | about | contact | projects | shop | sponsor

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Lately


These past few months have felt like a blink of an eye. I have a feeling the next few will be the same way.
Life has been pretty busy lately but I am one lucky lady with plenty to be thankful for!

Currently the MR. has been in the studio with his band, Forget Your Friends, their debut hits next month and they have some exciting things in the works. I couldn't be more proud of my better half! We have also been setting up our new studio space for Hella Vintage and have a killer new inventory to bring to you this summer. My day job is out of control amazing! I couldn't be happier and I thank my lucky stars everyday that I am blessed to be doing what I love. Some days are thirteen hour work days but you won't be hearing any complaining from me... that's what coffee is for.

Right now the sun is coming up earlier in the mornings, concert season is upon us and we just got our tickets to Danzig and Iron Maiden, the day job is booming and growing with our website set to launch next month, I'm back on my green smoothies, I'm still growing out my bangs and any down time is spent with my sweet MR. and our pets.
Life is beautiful and I'm so thankful for it.

Follow Hella Vintage on BLOGLOVIN' // TWITTER // INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment