home | about | contact | projects | shop | sponsor

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Golden Goose Is On The Loose

I've got two tickets to Iron Maiden baby... Come with me Friday, don't say maybe... Friday the 13th that is! OMG, I'm so excited!!! The MR. and I just bought our tickets to see Iron Maiden in September. I've always wanted to see Iron Maiden live. Last year we missed out when they were touring in California so we jumped on it this time. What makes this even more perfect is that Megadeth is on this tour too! Megadeth is the mister's favorite band so you could imagine his astonishment to see them in the line up. Curtis has seen them play at least six times on his own and we saw them
together back in 2011 at the Big 4. Needless to say it's going to be an awesome Friday the 13th!! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment