home | about | contact | projects | shop | sponsor

Sunday, January 6, 2013

30 Day Green Smoothie Challenge

That's right, Im starting the new year off on a healthy start with a 30 day green smoothie challenge. I would like to think that I can implement this into my everyday lifestyle, but you know how it goes. I can at least commit to 30 days! I would like to think that I am the type that is into being healthy and into clean eating, but I am also super lazy, always on the go, and I hate cooking. Naturally, the smoothie is the perfect fit for me. I stumbled across this smoothie challenge from Simple Green Smoothies while surfin' Instagram. I've already completed the first week of the 30 day green smoothie challenge and I totally dig it! I started off with a pretty basic smoothie for the first week but plan to get a little more creative this week!

Basic Smoothie: 1 Banana + 1 Cup Spinach + 1 Cup Mango + 1 Cup Pineapple + 1 Cup Almond Milk

No comments:

Post a Comment