home | about | contact | projects | shop | sponsor

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas Coma

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS! I am super excited to start 2013! I don't know about you but I was in a slight Christmas coma for awhile there. The new year brings the official unofficial fresh start... a chance to reflect on the past year, set new goals, organize and move forward. And that is exactly how I am spending this first day of the new year... After I make a dent in these gift cards. 

I started my first tradition in 2012 and that was to make a list of goals to accomplish for the upcoming year. What started out as a few personal goals turned into the "birthday list" as I like to call it. I came up with 26 goals to try and accomplish by my 27th birthday. Today, 365 days later, I am checking in on those goals and I did pretty good I must say. Some I can cross off and some will carry over into 2013 along with a few new ones. Well, I am currently finishing up my "27 before 28" list now. Stay tuned...

Birthday Update: My Birthday Wishlist works like a charm every year! This year I scored the leopard coat, stud bracelets, similar boots and an iPad! I was beyond spoiled this year. xoxo

Follow Hella Vintage on BLOGLOVIN' // TWITTER // INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment