home | about | contact | projects | shop | sponsor

Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Kids In America // The Clueless Collection

OMGGGG!!!!! Totally freaking out right now. Can we just take a moment to talk about the amazingness of the latest lookbook from Wildfox? They nailed it! I can't even put into words how happy this is making me. Clueless was one of those movies that shaped and inspired my adolescence and style. I literally spent $17 on pencils with the fuzzy tops at Miller's Outpost in the mall in 1995. To see these images recreated 17 years later is the best trip ever! I will be reciting Clueless quotes for the rest of the day now. What's your favorite Clueless quote? XOXO
Photos via I Love Wildfox

Photos by Mark Hunter
Photo edit by Kimberley Gordon
Make up by Carlene K
Hair by  Anna Lee Fiorino and Tyron Dupre
Styling by  Kimberley Gordon, Meredith Leyerzaph & Emily Siegs
Executive Producer  Jimmy Sommers
NAIL SWAG nails by Natalie Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment