home | about | contact | projects | shop | sponsor

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Rodeo Queen

Hello hello! Happy Tuesday everyone! You don't have to be a cowgirl to appreciate the glamour of a rodeo queen. I mean, come on, sequins, embroidery, high waisted jeans and big hair...gimme! Last Friday night the MR. and I had the pleasure of attending my aunt's birthday dinner at the famous Buck Owens' Crystal Palace and since then I can't get "Jolene" out of head! They didn't even play that song but my cousin and I started talking about our secret love for Dolly Parton and well who doesn't love Dolly Parton. The Crystal Palace was amazing. Great food, great company, great entertainment, line dancing and a country music museum showing the history of Buck Owens (who is part of my family). Yeehaw!


No comments:

Post a Comment