home | about | contact | projects | shop | sponsor

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Trend Watch // Doc Martens

Hello hello! I am so loving the revival of the classic Dr. Martens with new and edgy prints and patterns!
I had a pair of the classic brown mary janes when I was in jr. high and I could slam my head into a wall for getting rid of them. What was I thinking? No worries, I will be trying to accquire any of these new beauties that you see above...especially the velvet docs
Happy Thursday! xoxo

Follow Hella Vintage on BLOGLOVIN' // TWITTER // FACEBOOK

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I wore that exact green pair to my high school graduation! Such a rebel with them under that silly robe..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I give my daughter or let her barrow my classic pair of purple velvet Doc's. I was I thinking!! She lost them so long ago. I've been a search trying to find them. Any help???

    ReplyDelete