home | about | contact | projects | shop | sponsor

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Vintage Vacation // Palm Springs

Hello hello! Happy first week of 2012 everyone! I don't know about you but all I can think about is being somewhere WARM. The MR. and I started talking about potential road trips last night and of course Palm Springs came up! Last April we traveled to the Coachella Valley to see the Big 4 and we have been wanting to go back ever since. Needless to say I have already planned the most perfect vintage vacation for us right on down to the kitschy places I want us to stay and all the weird I want us to see and do. I came across these pretty vintage postcards of Palm Springs and now I can't seem to think about anything else...mod decor, vegan restaurants, swimming pools, SUN, ultimate thrifting, The Salton Sea, Joshua Tree, Salvation Mountain, Slab City, Moorten Botanical Gardens and Cactarium. 
Palm Springs here we come!


Vintage Postcards c/o psmodcom

No comments:

Post a Comment