home | about | contact | projects | shop | sponsor

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

UPDATE // In The Works

Hello hello! I know its been awhile but there is usually good reason for that. If you noticed the slow pace on the blog and my lack of tweeting in the past week I have a good explanation for both...I had a super rough week. You know the kind...when it rains, it pours. Finally, I picked my self up yesterday, cut the cord on that crappy attitude and got back to work. I have been working overtime on some exciting new things (all in the works) for Hella Vintage! I am super excited to start showing off the fruits of my labor real soon. I’ve taken the next plunge and have hired an assistant to help me get this show on the road. You will all meet her very soon! With this extra help Hella Vintage will now be updated on a weekly basis with tons of new merchandise in our Etsy and Market Publique shops!

Thanks everyone for all the support, you ROCK!

Follow Hella Vintage on BLOGLOVIN' // TWITTER // FACEBOOK

About the photo: I took this lovely photo while whale watching in Hawaii, off the coast of Lanai, two years ago. The MR. and I refer to this photo as "SeaWolf."

No comments:

Post a Comment